Search results for metal-plated-shoes
11 April 2012
Let's talk metallic heels! We don't mean the pointy, pencil-shaped kind (although they're huge as well) but the dinky, mid-height heels that are going all shiny this season. For those who like the comfort of a lower heel but hate the 'granny' connotations the
25 October 2011
The shoes from Alexander McQueen A/W 11 caused a ripple of excitement when they first appeared on the Paris runway, and there is no doubt that Sarah Burton's hard-hitting designs have influenced the infatuation with fetish that has dominated the scene since.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...