Search results for mid heels
14 July 2008
It's Monday, but if you're feeling fed up to be back at work at the start of another long week don't worry, because Monday's mean only one thing here at Shoewawa: Mary Janes! This week we have another bumper edition of Mary Jane Monday for you, kicking off wi
6 May 2008
These shoes were found hiding away in the 'Mary Jane' section of Viva la Diva, but they're almost unrecognisable as Mary Janes, thanks to the sweetheart-style vamp and wide leather strap, which is covered in flower-shaped cutouts. Viva la Diva say this style
2 April 2007
We brought these Eley Kishimoto cut out courts to your attention last December, when we were getting sneaky peaks of what was coming for spring/summer'07. Well now the wait is over, and now they can be yours for £150 direct from ASOS! Yep, you read it correctly-
27 March 2007
Despite the name 'Comical', there is nothing comical about these cute navy canvas courts from Faith.Whilst the navy and white colour scheme, gives a little nod to the nautical theme; the bow and the punched hole detailing finish the shoe off perfectly. If you
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...