Search results for moonboots
6 January 2010
Looking for a little something to warm the feet? Well I never - it seems you're not the only one. A whole host of snuggly footwear has appeared on the market in the past few weeks, with many being snapped up quickly by cold-toed and eagle-eyed shoppers. These
21 December 2009
The snow is coming down once again here in London, and I've donned my wellies in the hope of succeeding in crossing the River for some festive fun this evening. But if you really want to be comfortable in a blizzard there's really only one solution to your
16 December 2009
I appreciate that there's a divide here - and I'm not denying the popularity of comfortable and snuggly ugg boots and their ilk. But I personally can't stand them. They had a moment maybe 5 years ago when they looked just about acceptable, but nowadays I can't
2 February 2009
The last time I recall actually buying footwear to see me through a cold snap was back in my school days, but with no end in sight to the frozen conditions, I would be more than happy to step into a pair of these space-age looking moon boots by Tecnica.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...