Search results for natural shoe store
10 May 2010
Just occasionally, it's fun to find a label that nobody seems to have heard of and indulge in a little detective work to seek out where it's hiding. Toni Pons is a label I've discovered recently due to the interest in espadrilles that's reaching fever pitch this
22 January 2009
While I've never seen anything quite like these boots before, there is a definite hint of the gladiator style about them and they also remind me a little of those cage boots by YSL. They're actually from the Natural Shoe Store, where hippy footwear reigns supreme,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...