Search results for olsen twins
13 August 2007
I bet gladiators didn't often wear sandals quite like these ones... Ashley Olsen does, of course, and while these certainly won't be to everyone's taste, I've always admired the Olsens for their rather brave footwear choices.
14 March 2007
I have almost an identical pair of shoes to these, and they cost me £15 from New Look, but still I find myself drooling over the Louboutin originals. There's something about that red sole, sexy heel and gorgeous leather that trumps plastic from the high street.
7 March 2007
Red, clunky, patent heels might be well and good for the Olsen twins, but not so for our darling Shoewawa readers, it seems! For that small minority of you who loved them, though, they're by Marni and are yours for £229. Of course, when you see this week's Ya
20 December 2006
Louboutin fever first started with the fatal pairing of the Olsen twins with the ubiquitous stacked-heel Bruges, which have since appeared in every way, shape and form. Louboutin's latest favoured style is to use 'hidden' platforms, and I must say that this pair
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...