Search results for onitsuka tiger
28 August 2009
Many of us weren't even aware of Onitsuka Tiger shoes before they took centre stage on Uma Thurman's feet in the Kill Bill films, but the iconic running shoes have been around a lot longer than that: 60 years in fact, which in their native Japan has a special
17 April 2009
I woudn't normally include a picture of the box when writing about a shoe, but I've made an exception in this case as I'm honestly not sure which I'm coveting more - the trainer, or its packaging! I love all that crazy anime-style illustration, but am not sure
9 January 2009
If you're a fan of Onitsuka Tiger, you'll be pleased to hear that the stylish Japanese label has introduced another limited edition collection: this time, featuring a fabric printed in a traditional kimono pattern for the latest edition of its 'Mexico' shoe.
18 June 2008
Lucky for me I have large feet because these Onitsuka Tigers only come in men's sizes. I wouldn't normally go for shoes so bright but somehow these work. They're £49.99 from Office and will look great with a pair of really dark indigo jeans to make the colour
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...