Search results for origami
25 October 2010
Beatrix Ong is queen of simple yet hugely effective styling, and we're big fans of the 'closed' version of her iconic Origami shoes. 'Kiri' is a more grown-up variation of the better-known style, with a lower heel and a more subtle folded paper shape on the
30 September 2007
About this time last year, I began an obsession with finding a pair of Sugar's 'Origami' boots, that rivalled my love of all things Mary-Jane-styled. Unfortunately, being about a year too late on the style, I resigned myself to purchasing a pair of Uggs to keep
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...