Search results for paris
3 July 2012
Check out Atelier Versace's beautiful multi-strap shoes on the catwalk at Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week. The bi-annual event is kind of like a party for designers. While their mainline collections have to be at least, in theory, wearable for real-life occasions,
14 March 2007
I have almost an identical pair of shoes to these, and they cost me £15 from New Look, but still I find myself drooling over the Louboutin originals. There's something about that red sole, sexy heel and gorgeous leather that trumps plastic from the high street.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...