Search results for patricia field
15 October 2008
What do you get when you ask Patricia Field to design a womenswear range to be released not long after the Sex and the City film hit screens and caused a fashion frenzy around the world? Yep, you get clothes (and shoes) 'loosely inspired' by Carrie and co. -
19 May 2008
Patricia Field explained the choice of footwear on the new SATC film: "I thought: 'I hope we don't have to do the Manolos all over again'," she says. "I couldn't have Carrie tripping along Fifth Avenue in the same spike heeled sandals.
6 December 2007
Sex and the City stylist Patricia Field has designed a limited collection for Payless. The very limited collection includes the tempura platform sandal, sushi ankle boots and sake clutch bag. The range is Japanese name themed...
9 August 2007
Fans of our sister site Catwalk Queen will already be salivating over the new collection of clothing for ASOS by Patricia Field. The lady who had us lusting after outfits every week on Sex and the City and on the big screen with The Devil Wears Prada hasn't
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...