Search results for peacock
12 February 2008
Irregular Choice have always been a bit of a risqué choice ‘round here, but don’t you think that the print on these heels is exquisite? Reminiscent of the gorgeous, decadent colours of a peacock’s tail feathers, even the slightly odd shape can’t detract
1 August 2007
Admittedly Isabella Fiore's peacock 'Loreen' wedges at eLUXURY are rather over the top but I find them strangely charming. Patent black leather, they're open toes with a patent leather bow, and feature stunning multi-coloured embroidery decorating the wedge
24 July 2007
Known to most for her bag designing abilities - particularly after the never ending 'I'm not a plastic bag' obsession (read all about it on Catwalk Queen by clicking here) - Anya Hindmarch has also been a busy little bee designing some gorgeous footwear. Sadly
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...