Search results for pink-shoe
13 August 2010
A while ago, studs on any colour other than black or tan would have been considered a bit crazy, but these blush pink sandals from Dorothy Perkins, covered in a smattering of studs, show us how far we've come since those times! £50 at Dorothy Perkins
9 August 2010
Speaking as someone who loves the two-tone, ballet pump look but can't quite face the indignity of wearing flat shoes at 5"1, these new shoes at Office have a highly appropriate name. "Dignified" are much like many of the toe-capped flatties you'll find, but
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...