Search results for plastic-shoes
27 December 2007
I don't think I know anyone who'd be prepared to spend $175 on a pair of jelly shoes - in fact, I don't think I know anyone who'd be prepared to spend $20 on jelly shoes, but perhaps I'm mixing in the wrong circles, for Fendi
21 August 2007
Now, I haven't seen these shoes in the flesh, so to speak (maybe "in the plastic" would be more appropriate here?), so I may be way off beam with this, but the fact that Topshop are proudly calling these
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...