Search results for plimsoles
8 May 2009
These cute little slingback pumps from Schuh are the very definition of a 'holiday shoe' to me. They're practical -- light and bendy for easy packing and comfy for jaunts along the beach -- but crucially they also have a jolly-looking ebmellishment on the front
17 August 2007
Pretty, canvas flats are something I don't think a girl can have too much of - particularly during the summer months when you need something cute but comfortable to wear with shorts and skirts, or for wandering around various holiday destinations.
2 May 2007
Love kills, you know, oh yes it does - and if you don't believe me, just take a look at these Ed Hardy slip ons, which have it written all over them. The tatoo-style artwork on these shoes is something a bit different in the world of flat shoes (although
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...