Search results for pointed
7 July 2008
I love it when a new shape or silhouette starts to take hold in fashion, that feeling of initial unfamiliarity and sometimes even disgust is then slowly replaced by love as you become accustomed to it (see skinny jeans, platform heels and leggings).
1 November 2007
It's Monsoon Appreciation Week here at Shoewawa - in fact, we might as well come right out with it and call this Monsoon Appreciation Eternity, what with all the fabulous goodies they've been producing for our feet over the last 12 months! Today's offering is
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...