Search results for polka dot
27 July 2012
You can't go wrong with a pair of polka-dot peep toes this summer, so if you're looking out for something to complement your summer dresses and capri pants outfits, look no further than Dorothy Perkins where you can pick up this classic style half price at just
2 July 2012
If you're still lusting after that ultra feminine, Mad Men 1950s style, we're seeing lots of great high street fare at the moment. And this being midsummer, that means much of the styles we're coveting are now on sale! Take for example the gorgeous Cherry Pie
29 June 2012
I don't normally buy the same pair of shoes twice (far too many good ones in the world for that!) but I have to admit that the Dorothy Perkins sale has got me tempted to do just that. These metallic sandals, which I bought at their original price of £30, have
9 May 2008
! Polka dots. Peep toes. Bows. It's all of my very favourite things, brought together in the same shoe, and they've even made them in this season's nautical navy, too! The shoe in question is Topshop's 'Vanessa' , and for a casual shoe made out
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Seen Katy Perry's new look yet? Check out her first ever US...
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...
- The sales have hit and there are some bargains to be had when...
- H&M have stuck gold yet again with another designer collaboration...