Search results for polkadot shoes
14 June 2013
Keds' summer 2013 collection, championed by Taylor Swift, is probably the best range we've seen yet from the all-American sneaker brand that's now big business in the UK. Check out my new polkadot Keds in red and white, perfect with jeans.
14 May 2009
I've 'spotted' these polka-dot peep toes in several of the shoe-lovers haunts I frequent recently, and it's easy to see why they're so popular: being from New Look they are obviously going to be on the cheaper side, which they are at £25. But they're also a
8 May 2009
I'm confidently hoping that spotty shoes have taken over from gingham ones (ugh!) as the perrennial style of the summer, and there's certainly a good crop of them out there at the moment, with everyone from high end designers to the discount stores getting in
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...