Search results for ponyskin
17 October 2011
Ponyskin is a huge trend in footwear at the moment, but if you don't want to harm any actual ponies, the good news is that the looks is easy to fake. Plenty of high street brands are stocking faux-ponyskin shoes and boots, with impressive results.
15 June 2007
What a cheeky little thing Marc Jacobs is! The regular Shoewawa readers and obsessive designer shoe lovers among you will know that these Marc by Marc Jacobs pony mouse ballet flats stem from the designer's particularly popular 'mouse' shoes which helped him
14 June 2007
Ladies, I'm sticking to my guns and no amount of persuasion from Dolce & Gabbana or Christian Louboutin will convince me to buy more pairs of animal print shoes, especially for hundreds of pounds. Probably. I don't think. Anyway, these peanut leopard wedges are
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...