Search results for pretty-ballerinas
9 August 2010
Speaking as someone who loves the two-tone, ballet pump look but can't quite face the indignity of wearing flat shoes at 5"1, these new shoes at Office have a highly appropriate name. "Dignified" are much like many of the toe-capped flatties you'll find, but
16 June 2010
At some point in the future, there will presumably come a time when we don't enjoy seeing Liberty print on anything and everything. I can confidently say that that time is some way off, however, particularly when I look at delightful items like these limited
4 August 2009
If you thought that French Sole had the last word in interesting and inventive flat shoes, you really ought to look at what Pretty Ballerinas have to offer at the moment. With some really fun design ideas and a dizzying range of fabrics and textures, there's
25 July 2007
My shoe collection, like that of most people, is fairly varied across the three main categories. There are the serious mistakes (some strange yellow canvas and black mesh covered flats spring uncomfortably to mind), lots of pairs of glam heels, and far too many
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...