Search results for puma
24 October 2008
Puma has a fantastic new range of shoes and sportswear based on the iconic work of Roy Lichtenstein. I particularly like these trainers, which are also available in red and grey, as they are at once delightfully simple and immediately reminiscent of the pop art
10 January 2007
The latest designer collaboration to set tongues wagging is that of tartan-fabulous Alexander McQueen and athletic-shoe giant, Puma. Not the first "Sport-Fashion" line, certainly, but I suspect that this one will be quite unique. According to the website, the
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...