Search results for raffia
7 February 2008
I've never quite understood espadrilles. I get that they add height and they're a very popular summer style, but it seems to me that so much can go wrong so easily with the design. Take this pair from Missoni. The classic woven Missoni zigzag - in a very attractive
7 March 2007
Everyone from Fendi to Ravel is using natural materials this season, and Urban Outfitters have thrown their $48 linen peep toe skimmer into the ring. These simple crossover peep toes would be great for wearing everyday in the summer with a tan, and some shorts
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...