Search results for rain
23 October 2007
You'll have to excuse my leanings towards peep-toes and sandals lately - the downside to living in the Southern Hemisphere, I'm afraid - but I thought I'd make it up to you by showing you these very wintery courts! In a colour reminiscent of the darkening winter
21 September 2007
I'd love for wellingtons to be only necessary in festival season, but I've just looked outside my window and it is quite frankly bordering on torrential out there. While the lumpen garden green welly isn't exactly what you want to be seen in on the high street,
28 May 2007
Printed wellington boots are one of those cute rainy day staples that have made quite a comeback over the last few years, and they've certainly been popular with some of our readers! But what of those who prefer their footwear to be ethical, or at least charitable?
26 December 2006
Pucci are at it again, producing some fabulous wellies to keep our feet safe and dry now that the rain - and in some cases, snow - has set in! In a quirky print, signature to their range, you're sure to stand out in a crowd in these boots. Also available in a
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...