Search results for rose
12 August 2008
I'm not sure whether or not the flower on the front of this sandal may be too big. I think it may be, but I'd need to see it on a foot to be sure. What I do know is that I love the combination of charcoal and black suede, which allows the detail of the rose to
11 February 2008
Ooh-err! Is that rose big enough, do you think? I'm a big fan of feminine flower-detailing on shoes, but these are taking it a bit too far even for me. If the rose was smaller, these could be gorgeous,
6 July 2007
At any given time, there's always at least one pair of shoes that I'm after. Often I spend my time saving and planning what I'd wear them with, and then when I've actually saved the money I need, I invariably see a pair of shoes that are more expensive and buy
19 January 2007
Moschino's designs don't always go down well with our readers, but there's no denying that they're a master of fabulous statement shoes for women who dare! While these beauties are set against a plainer background than more recent flower-embellished offerings
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...