Search results for round toe
11 August 2008
I've long considered satin ballet flats to be a staple part of any shoe lover's collection, and Faith obviously agree with me - they've made these satin 'Aikiko' flats available in a range of colours, including the bright pink shown above
28 January 2008
I'm actually quite surprised to see the high street continuing to make versions of the Chloe buckle courts that were so popular a while back, The originals are a couple of years old now, but if the proliferation of high street versions
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...