Search results for rubber
3 October 2007
The gleeful mirth that sprung up in my shoe-loving-croc-hating heart was quite overwhelming, when I spotted this addition to Target’s weekly catalogue this evening – and I couldn’t resist sharing it with you! They may well be the most prominent bane of
30 September 2007
Let's face it. If Marc Jacobs keeps going... well, the way he's going; we're going to need to change the title of this column to 'Yes, Another Ugly Marc Jacobs Boot'. Given that I am generally overcome by love and adoration whenever he produces a new handbag,
5 June 2007
I love flip-flops, and judging by the amount of people out there sporting them, it would seem they are no longer just beachwear; they are the summer sandals of choice. Their popularity could be down to the fact they are so easy to wear, come in an array of colours,
28 May 2007
Printed wellington boots are one of those cute rainy day staples that have made quite a comeback over the last few years, and they've certainly been popular with some of our readers! But what of those who prefer their footwear to be ethical, or at least charitable?
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...