Search results for rubber
3 October 2007
The gleeful mirth that sprung up in my shoe-loving-croc-hating heart was quite overwhelming, when I spotted this addition to Target’s weekly catalogue this evening – and I couldn’t resist sharing it with you! They may well be the most prominent bane of
30 September 2007
Let's face it. If Marc Jacobs keeps going... well, the way he's going; we're going to need to change the title of this column to 'Yes, Another Ugly Marc Jacobs Boot'. Given that I am generally overcome by love and adoration whenever he produces a new handbag,
5 June 2007
I love flip-flops, and judging by the amount of people out there sporting them, it would seem they are no longer just beachwear; they are the summer sandals of choice. Their popularity could be down to the fact they are so easy to wear, come in an array of colours,
28 May 2007
Printed wellington boots are one of those cute rainy day staples that have made quite a comeback over the last few years, and they've certainly been popular with some of our readers! But what of those who prefer their footwear to be ethical, or at least charitable?
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...