Search results for ruby-slippers
3 January 2012
We're not usually big on gimmicks here at Shoewawa, but when you know you can raise a smile with something as inexpensive and useful as a pair of socks, it's got to be worth a go. These Ruby Slipper Socks are only available to order from the States as far as
8 August 2011
Schuh really are going crazy for the glitter at the moment, and we have to admit we're being swept along with the excitement! New in store from Red or Dead are these adorable 'ruby slippers' made in a girlish Mary-Jane style.Many of the glitter shoes available
22 September 2009
We've featured a lot of 'Ruby Slipper' style shoes recently but this is the first time I've seen the look combined with a stripy heel - or indeed any kind of 'statement' heel - and I'm surprised at how well it works. Aren't they just delicious?
13 August 2008
To celebrate the 70th anniversary since the release of The Wizard of Oz (can it really be that long ago?) 20 of the world's top designers are partaking in a scheme to rework Dorothy's ruby slippers for Saks Fifth Avenue...
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...