Search results for running shoes
19 August 2008
I realise I'm showing my age here, but when I was in high school, Gola trainers were one of the least cool things you could possibly wear, and anyone who owned a pair would be subjected to endless ridicule from their peers. Oh, how the times have changed! Now
27 June 2008
Anyone who's ever gone to the beach and then spent the day hovering by the edge of the water, nervously trying to keep an eye on all of the valuables in their beach bag will probably understand the appeal of shoes with built-in storage - which is possibly why
19 February 2008
I know whiffy trainers aren't pleasant, but Reebok's solution to the problem seems a little unusual. Rather than adding regular Odor Eaters or the like to their shoes, they've just released a line of trainers with a Cool Aid Scent.
15 August 2007
Amber McNaught writes... I realise I'm probably going to offend one or two of you at least by saying this, but I hate trainers. I know, I know: I edit Shoewawa, I live, eat and breathe shoes (note: not literally) and I should be open to all forms of footwear,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...