Search results for runway
8 September 2008
Models falling over on the runway is one thing, but models banding together after a shoe loss? At the Academy of Art University fashion show recently a model's foot slipped out of her shoes - she made it down
20 July 2007
Here's my prediction for fall fashion of shoes, mark my words: t-straps will be huge! With the resurgence of neutral colored tights in the yummy fall previews we're seeing all over the place, designers will fall back to mary jane shoes, shboots, and t-strap
15 February 2007
Christopher Kane, London fashion's current golden boy, sent a collection down the catwalk this week to mixed responses. The fash pack simply adored it, dahhhhlink, while folks on the street had a harder time coming to terms with the heavy leather and crushed velvet.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...