Search results for sadlers-wells
3 March 2011
Having cursed myself for failing to go and see Shoes the music and dance production during its initial run, I was delighted learn that the show had been extended until April - and even more chuffed to be given an invite from the lovely people at Irregular
18 May 2010
For regular Shoewawa readers, shoes are a bit of a religion, so an entire musical production devoted to our favourite subject is a definite date in the diary. Brought to you by Richard Thomas, composer of the multi-award-winning Jerry Springer The Opera, wit
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...