Search results for sarenza
29 September 2011
If you enjoy eccentric style, gorgeous materials and standing out just a little from the crowd you are sure to love Annabel Winship; a young label based in France that we've only recently discovered via Sarenza Boutique; a French shoe shopping site that's recently
24 August 2011
If you're going to name a shoe after the world's biggest search engine, you have to admit to setting expectations quite high. And while this is a lovely little pair of shoes from Carvela, they're not quite as mind-blowing as you'd expect. I keep expecting them
17 September 2010
Looking for something utterly stylish and a bit special to see you through London Fashion Week with pride? Why not spoil yourself with a pair of these utterly fab leather platforms from Spanish label Maloles. They've got a simply gorgeous textured surface, with
16 July 2010
I know how much brogue fans rave about their favourite shoes, and that for those who seriously love the brogue, the look will never go out of style. That's why I thought it might be worth drawing your attention to these lovely cream coloured lace-up shoes by
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Following years of speculation, designer duo Dolce and Gabbana...
- Fancy seeing Rita play dress up as her favourite pop star...
- Seen Katy Perry's new look yet? Check out her first ever US...
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...