Search results for satin
17 November 2008
You'd almost have a deathwish to want to wear these Paloma pumps by Charlotte Olympia. The 6 inch - yes, 6 inch - stiletto heel, however deadly, is absolutely gorgeous and emphasised by a beautiful pleated ruffle on the back, while the 1.5 inch platform is f
7 November 2008
I'm going to come right out and say it from the offset: these shoes wouldn't make it onto my own feet. However, in saying that, I can also appreciate the artful, origami-like decoration they've got going on and they have obviously been made with comfort in m
5 November 2008
Looking through Gemma's gallery of Primark party dresses over at Catwalk Queen, I couldn't help but do a double take when I came across this pink number and the shoes that accompanied it. If you remember back to April, when Gwyneth Paltrow was in the middle
27 October 2008
Dorothy Perkins are starting to rival their Arcadia stablemates Topshop in their non-stop production of great looking shoes. The styles aren't nearly as fashion-forward as Topshop's, but the prices are certainly cheaper, and at the moment there's a great range
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As Cannes draws to a close, more amazing looks are emerging...
- All Saints have just launched short film, New Music City, the...
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...