Search results for sensible shoes
28 August 2012
Few things are certain in fashion, but we can guarantee that as we move into autumn, a more sensible style will emerge. It's as sure as school starting again in September! Shop our favourite sensible shoes to see you into a new style term.
28 October 2009
Speaking as someone who'd dearly love to wear more pointy, strappy, flimsy shoes but can't due to the curse of wide feet, I was jumping for joy when I read recent reports on how women are ditching foot-maiming shoes in favour of more comfortable styles. These
22 September 2008
Sometimes it's easy to feel like you just can't win with footwear. We all know about the damage high heel can do to our feet and posture, but flats aren't exactly good for us either, causing fallen arches and lower back problems. So what's a shoe-loving girl
2 August 2007
Being a bit of a high heel addict myself, I do feel Gwyneth Paltrow's pain over being consigned to flats until her knee injury heals. (Not literally, mind. My knees are feeling just fine, thanks very much.) Because she seems to be having a hard time staying away
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...