Search results for shellys
16 April 2009
It's nice to see the big-bow trend that's dominated evening footwear for the past season translating so nicely into summer shoes, and these sandals by Shellys are a cute example that would quickly become a handy and versatile addition to your summer wardrobe.
28 July 2008
I think I've probably mentioned before that I'm quite partial to the odd bit of button detailing on my shoes, and these mirrored flats from Shellys certainly have a fair few of them. They've just been reduced to £17 from £35 in the sale, and there still see
2 April 2008
This season, if it's got a zip on it, it's always going to be right (well, most of the time anyway). Accessories, and shoes especially, are toughening up. Studs, killer stiletto heels, platforms and zips give them a hard edge, which contrast nicely with the
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...