Search results for shoe designer
14 January 2009
Mary-Kyri is an Australian shoe designer who is starting to make real waves overseas. Of course it helps when the likes of the Minogues and the Kardashians wear your designs. Plus, I hear that she has just inspired Camilla Al Fayed to consider bringing them to
4 February 2008
Ever wondered who's going to be the next Christian Louboutin or Manolo Blahnik? Who's shoes will we covet in a few year's time? Well, Footwear News and Nine West are about to find out, with the first ever “Shoe Star” contest whereby students
4 July 2007
Here on Shoewawa, we haven't talked this concept since 2005 (see link below) but I thought it was such a nifty idea that it deserves another mention. Have you ever wanted to find a shoe available for long feet, short feet, narrow feet, different sized feet,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...