Search results for shoe know-how
23 January 2012
Ever wondered what the most expensive shoes ever made look like? The answer is currently a pair of solid gold and diamond shoes, pictured above, which is valued at £140,000. Now however much your love your shoes, that's surely a crazy price to pay. Especially
17 January 2012
This week, Jess sent in a problem for the Shoewawa team to solve. This one involves a pair of fabulous Alexander McQueen shoes (pictured above), so we're feeling a heavy burden of responsibility to find the right solution! Her question was:
11 January 2012
In this week's Shoe Q&A we have a question from Lauren O'Farrell, editor of our fabulous sister site Crafty Crafty and long-standing lover of the DM boot. Lauren asked us: "Dr Martens are the comfiest boots ever once you have worn them in. Any advice about
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...