Search results for shoe-accessories
18 January 2012
Where do you keep your shoes? I'm guessing that most people will answer this question with 'in my wardrobe', 'under my wardrobe', 'in a heap in the hall' or 'anywhere I can'! Most homes were not designed with the modern-day shoe obsession in mind, so keeping
28 October 2008
Enter Zakkerz, with their temporary pant roll-ups. These are basically think strips of elastic with magnets in each end, which will hold your trousers up for you while you walk. No, it won't be the best look you've ever worked, but these are supposed to be a
6 August 2007
As a well-known shoe obsessive, I've become pretty resigned to being given shoe-related gifts. Bags with shoes on the front. Ornaments with shoes on the front. Cards with (can you guess?)... shoes on the front. "Just give me the actual shoes already!" I sometimes
21 March 2007
Could this 'High heel shoes' brooch from Tatty Devine be any more girly? Shoes, bows and jewels- it's a confection of girly embodied in acrylic. It's a great way of letting the world know that you are fully fledged proud shoeaholic. Available in blue (pictured),
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...