Search results for simple
7 December 2007
Writing about shoes can be great fun, but after a while - and hundreds of pairs every week - your eyes tend to seek out shoes that are on the unusual side. Sometimes, though? Simple really is the answer. These black satin party shoes are absolutely perfect. The
31 August 2007
I have to admit that as much as I love them, I'm becoming slightly tired of buying new pairs of ballerina pumps. The problem isn't that I don't like wearing them anymore, it's just that I feel like I'm buying the same shoe over and over again in a
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...