Search results for simple-shoes
20 July 2011
A week ago, the shoe world was rocked by the news that workers at a factory making Converse shoes (a subsidiary of Nike) were being subjected to some quite appalling treatment, including being 'kicked, slapped and verbally abused' by their superiors.Workers at
19 December 2008
I've been keeping an eye on Simple shoe's Eco Sneaks range ever since it appeared in the states a few years back, and am delighted to see that the sustainable sneakers are now available here in the UK. Now, I'm just hoping that santa will grant me a wish and send
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...