Search results for sketchers
9 July 2010
Skechers make some of the easiest shoes to wear in the heat, and their wedgie styles are fantastic for those who feel their legs are too stumpy to look good in flipflops. I'm a huge fan of the 'Cali' range - shoes so light you can slip them on and off and carry
26 January 2007
When I think of Sketchers, I think of clumpy trainers and overstyled ad campaigns featuring saccharine sweet teen idols with ridiculously white teeth. So it was a surprise to find that these quirky brogue-like heels are part of their collection. Sketchers have
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...