Search results for skull shoes
27 October 2010
It's time to get your Goth on, as the spookiest celebration of the year hits fool whoop this Sunday. Don't miss this opportunity to really dress up - and footwear will make all the difference to your look. From pointed witchy boots to spooky skull-patterned
3 May 2007
If you thought the whole "skull" trend was over, I'm afraid you're going to have to think again, because that little shiny embellishment you can see hanging from the ankle strap of this shoe? Yes, it's a skull. Now, you could call this "quirky" or you could
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...