Search results for slip-ons
1 September 2008
It seems more often than not, when we go for flat shoes, we always pick out the dullest, black and boring pair we can find. Maybe it's because we're subconsciously thinking practical = most boring shoe of all time, but whatever the reason, we need to snap ou
8 February 2008
I'm a big advocate for swapping ballet flats for plimsolls when I've got a long day on my feet ahead. For starters, they're softer on the soles and it also means that my prettier, more expensive flats last a lot longer! These slip-ons are rather sweet, with
17 July 2007
Ever find yourself walking down the street in new shoes feeling guilty about the fact that you should of spent the money on food to fill your barren cupboards rather than a pair of pretty flats? Well, here's your chance to not only feel less guilty about your
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...