Search results for small shoes
30 October 2007
Lesley James writes... A lot of fuss is made about clothes size "zero", but what aboutsize zero feet? People with small feet seem to be invisible to most shoe retailers, but there's a lot of us out there, so here's all I know about how to shop wisely for shoes
29 May 2007
I have averaged sized feet myself and thus have never experienced the trauma of being a fully fledged shoeaholic but constantly struggling to find anything in the correct size. However, this is not to say that I don't feel for you tiny feet owning people out there,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...