Search results for something-for-the-weekend
27 July 2012
How would you like to have these beauties on your dancing feet this weekend? Jimmy Choo has always done celebration shoes particularly well without being too showy or attention-grabbing, and we think that these beautiful little gold pumps would look perfect
8 June 2012
There are some items that every wardrobe needs, and a sparkly pair of high heeled courts is one of them. Many of us buy our more spangly shoes on the cheap, figuring we're only going to wear them once or twice a year. But wouldn't it be great to have a beautifully
20 April 2012
If it's shoes for partying in, dancing in and having fun in, you really can't put a foot wrong at Topshop at the moment! The store's shoes (which we think always look so much better in real life than they do on their website) are some of the most stylishly
13 April 2012
We've decided to head back to Zara for another bit of occasionwear shopping, after falling head-over-heels in love with these sparkly sandals last week. We had hoped to find more affordable glamour where that came from, and we weren't disappointed...
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...