Search results for sparkle
20 October 2011
While we might be a little too old to spend our afternoons daydreaming about clicking our heels and ending up in Oz, Aldo's ah-mazing 'McIntyde' platform pumps have more than a little Dorothy about them. Maybe it's the retro-inspired styling, sequin, velvet trim
13 September 2007
Welp, ya don't see this every day. These sneakers, usually the very definition of a casual shoe, are all glammed up and ready to par-tay! So festive - I can't decide whether I like the red, white or blue sneaker best. And I can't decide
22 June 2007
It occurred to me this morning that I haven't had a peek at the Urban Outfitters UK shoe stock for a while, and the first thing my eye was drawn to when the page loaded were these Pare Gabia metallic canvas tie wedges. I can just about cope with the blue version
31 January 2007
There's nothing better than a high street shoe that could easily pass for designer, and Principles have managed to bring us just that with this subtle but sexy sequinned crossover number. It might be a bit redundant now the party season is over, but we all need
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...