Search results for special-k
7 September 2010
If you had a look at our red shoes gallery earlier in the week, you might have been wondering where you could get your hands on (and, indeed, your feet into) some of the lovely, ruby-hued footwear we've been drooling at in our celebration of all things red.
3 September 2010
Red is a timeless colour for footwear with a great many deep-rooted fairytale connotations from Hans Christian Anderson's The Red Shoes to Dorothy's iconic ruby slippers. it's a shade that's both mysterious and flamboyant, and can have devastating effects on an
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...