Search results for sports-luxe
6 August 2012
We're all getting a slight sporty edge in our wardrobes this summer, and if you're not a tracksuit and trainers type, you can get the look with ease simply by adding a bit of 'go faster' trim to your everyday shoes. We think that what Carvela have done with
21 May 2012
The sport luxe look is pervading all areas of fashion and footwear at the moment - including the usually-smart Mary Jane style! ASOS have recently introduced a Mary Jane that's sporty to the core, and we love this airy and bouncy take on the single-strapped
15 March 2012
2012 is not a great year for those who don't like sports. Not only have we got the Olympics to contend with, there's a whole fashion obsession with sport and fitness too, officially known as 'sport luxe'; unofficially known by many as 'that awful garish trend
2 February 2012
Gucci has always had a sporty edge at the core of its design ethos, and with sports luxe making big waves this season, you can be sure to see plenty of the style represented by the brand. A new crop of trainers has just appeared on our radar, and we're loving
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...