Search results for spring 2008
28 February 2008
When I first saw these black Gucci sandals on Camilla Belle at Gucci and Madonna’s fundraiser night earlier this month, I loved them. The contrast over her foot was fabulously geometric, but it didn’t make her feet or ankles look fat at all. Perhaps the m
22 February 2008
The man behind popular American brand 3.1 Phillip Lim – Phillip Lim – has teamed up with Tatami to created a collection Navaho-style shoes for men and women this spring 2008. With 13 styles for women and 7 for men, the collection is made up of shoes featuring
14 February 2008
I though the Prada fall 2007/08 shoes were amazing. They were innovative and have influenced the shoe market somewhat. But the spring 2008 shoes are a different kettle of fish so to speak. They're definitely more art than practical wear. Case in point, these
8 February 2008
From the brand that brought us IT bags like the Botkier Bianca bag (you know, the one with the two pockets at the front and copied from here to China) we show you the Botkier shoes. And they’re celebrating its 5th birthday this year with a range of shoes fo
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...