Search results for spring summer 2012
23 May 2012
There is more than one reason to invest in a new pair of shoes right now. One being the fact we've been treated to a bout of delightful summer-esque weather which calls for an immediate change / update / addition to your footwear collection. Two, one of our
18 May 2012
Pineapple print is popping up everywhere at the moment, and we think it's a lovely, summery variant on the tried-and-tested Hawaian print look. The prickly fruits look particularly cute on these flat espadrilles by Soludos, which are available at ASOS for £30.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...