Search results for spring summer 2013
8 November 2012
Russell & Bromley unveiled its spring/summer 2013 collection to the press today, along with some select pieces from their Stuart Weitzman range. Gorgeous bright coloured sandals and flats sat alongside brogues, slippers and heels in this uplifting and summery
20 September 2012
Everyone's been talking about Erdem's dreamlike floaty florals at London Fashion Week, but what about the footwear? The shoes were a style we don't often see at shows: T-bar - a shape usually thought to be more suited to the playground than that catwalk. But
18 September 2012
Hot new British design talent Sophia Webster worked with Nicholas Kirkwood before going solo - and his influence in her spring summer 2013 collection is delightfully apparent. Check out our favourites from her display at London Fashion Week!
12 September 2012
We were so impressed by the footwear at Rodarte's New York Fashion Week show for spring/summer 2012 that we had to feature them in a dedicated gallery today. Futuristic materials met substantial silhouettes in this range of incredible, adventurous pieces, all
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...