Search results for spring summer 2013
8 November 2012
Russell & Bromley unveiled its spring/summer 2013 collection to the press today, along with some select pieces from their Stuart Weitzman range. Gorgeous bright coloured sandals and flats sat alongside brogues, slippers and heels in this uplifting and summery
20 September 2012
Everyone's been talking about Erdem's dreamlike floaty florals at London Fashion Week, but what about the footwear? The shoes were a style we don't often see at shows: T-bar - a shape usually thought to be more suited to the playground than that catwalk. But
18 September 2012
Hot new British design talent Sophia Webster worked with Nicholas Kirkwood before going solo - and his influence in her spring summer 2013 collection is delightfully apparent. Check out our favourites from her display at London Fashion Week!
12 September 2012
We were so impressed by the footwear at Rodarte's New York Fashion Week show for spring/summer 2012 that we had to feature them in a dedicated gallery today. Futuristic materials met substantial silhouettes in this range of incredible, adventurous pieces, all
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...