Search results for square toe
5 November 2008
Looking through Gemma's gallery of Primark party dresses over at Catwalk Queen, I couldn't help but do a double take when I came across this pink number and the shoes that accompanied it. If you remember back to April, when Gwyneth Paltrow was in the middle
18 December 2007
The peep toed Mary Jane is becoming rather ubiquitous, so it's nice to see someone making a slightly different twist on the style. That "someone" is whoever designed these shoes for Max Studio, and the twist in question involves
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...