Search results for star-print
13 August 2012
Kurt Geiger's A/W 2012 designs are coming through strong, and we're particularly charmed by these star-heeled Mary Jane shoes that have recently dropped in store. A classic shape with a mid heel and slim strap, the silver star decoration gives them a really
10 October 2008
Here we have yet another take on the ongoing star-print trend, albeit a slightly more subtle one than usual - if, of course, a pair of silver platform shoes can ever be described as "subtle"! The stars on these Red or Dead
13 May 2008
Is star print still in fashion? I'm not sure: there doesn't seem to be quite as much of it around as there was a month or so ago, but there are still bits and pieces of it in the shops, inlcuding these 'India' ballet flats from French Sole. The bright red makes
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...